“Don’t build links, build relationships!”
Are you interested in writing for Media Moguls, either as a one time author or as a regular contributor? Our platform is a place where digital marketers, PR pros, startups and non-profits can come together to learn how to be leaders in their industry by challenging the status quo. This isn’t the place for boring, traditional PR and marketing tips, but for free thinkers, innovators, risk takers and thought leaders who know how to market, sell and build a brand. We have a soft spot for sarcastic, witty people too, so if that’s you, don’t hesitate to let your sarcasm shine!
If that sounds like you, we’d love to have you share your expertise with the world through our platform. Read through our writer guidelines below and fill out the contact form below if you’re interested in contributing.
*Due to a high volume of inquiries, we will only respond to writers who meet our criteria. Thanks for understanding!*
Guidelines, Terms & Conditions
Do not pass go, do not collect $200 until you read these!*
- Please, please, please read through some of our marketing & PR articles before you apply. It’s important that you understand the style and type of content we’re looking for.
- We reserve the right to reject, accept or edit any article submitted here at our own discretion.
- By submitting an article, you give us the right to publish it on our site and our social media channels.
- You agree to NEVER (EVER) plagiarize, or pass someone else’s work off as your own.
- In each article you’ll receive credit as the author, as well as one link back to your site.
- You must be familiar with writing for SEO and how to target specific keywords.
- You’re free to pitch ideas that you think are a good fit, but we have a preference for articles on the following topics: DIY PR and Marketing, non-conventional PR and Marketing Tips, PR Risk takers, Case Studies, PR tips for startups and non-profits, B2B sales tips, Tips for growing a Digital Marketing Agency
- Articles must be between 600 – 1500 words, with at least 2 links to outside sources
- You must share the article on your social channels if it’s selected for publishing.
- *This is a Monopoly reference, you won’t be paid $200.
Write For Us
Thanks for applying and we hope you keep enjoying the innovative tips at Media Moguls!